Oct 20, 2011

Today, I love my husband!

 For the past few weeks, as I packed our belongings and prepared to move back in with my husband, I quietly asked God, "How am I going to split my attention between my husband and You?" My heart fears slipping back to the old me when I used to place my husband's needs before God's.

Then today, through my alarm clock radio, I woke to the sweet voice of a woman telling the story of a couple who had been married for 70 years before he walked her home to heaven. I hadn't heard the song in quite awhile. Immediately after the woman finished speaking, the song, "He was walking her home," began to play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ODSx0UfAcA
Choked up, I called my husband and told him what just happened. I said, "It was 3 years ago today. Look how far we have come!"

Later I realized, the gift I had been given. Now, not only do I have God who loves me so, but I have a husband who loves the Lord and is waiting to walk me home!

To purchase a copy of the only written and published Personal Christian Testimony, Go to: http://www.amazon.com/Apologies-Repentant-Christian-Donna-Young/dp/161379193/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1
Post a Comment