Jan 2, 2013

I Was Attending Church Regularly and Wasting my Life

I SURRENDER ALL !
          
1 Corinthians 10:31 "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." (NKJV)

 
 
I was an active member of my church. The very first choir practice at age 16 grabbed my heart. And for the many years that followed, I sang spiritual songs. I sang, "I will bless the Lord at all times. Praise shall always be on my lips; and I give You my all." Yet all along, I was living a lie. In my heart, all I thought about, dreamed about and planned was how to magnify myself in this world.
 
Then, one day, God caught my attention http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8109950309865157512#editor/target=page;pageID=5066117448418961304. As a result, my heart was changed forever!

Since then, God has moved me from a life focused on myself to a Christ-centered and Spirit-filled existance. And now when I attend church and begin to sing words such as, “I surrender all,” instead of thinking about my own needs, my heart fills with joy and a new determination to live this life God's way!
If God has transformed your heart too, please right "Amen" in the comment section below!
 
Or to read how God continued to transform my heart, please go to:
Post a Comment