- Day 1 & 2 were definitely much more difficult than today. Maybe because I added a Stacker Fat Burner to my day. (A Fat Burner is recommended as part of the 3 Week Diet Program. I purchased this one at the Dollar Store. They're pretty much caffeine. So my headaches went away almost immediately. I concluded that the headaches were probably caused by a caffeine withdrawal). Although, now the caffeine on an empty stomach is starting to make me feel a little nauseous.
- Weighed 149.0 this morning!!!
- Tried the workout included in the program. Was intimidated at first by the Goblet Squats, but they weren't hard at all. I must admit that my legs felt like Jello for awhile afterward though.
- The workout made me want to drink more water which is good because I was having a hard time drinking the recommended Gallon a day.
- I was definitely LESS CRANKY today! Which my family seems to appreciate :)
- A skin condition that I've had my entire life is suddenly clearing up. Also, a bump on the bottom of my foot seems to be disappearing. Plus, my tongue feels cleaner and my nails are getting exceptionally strong.
- Still a little hard to drink a gallon of water a day.
- Sick of vegetables already.
- Don't like feeling hungry all the time.
- Ate a hard boiled egg with second meal. Protein was only supposed to be at first and third meal.
- Added 1 tsp of mayonnaise to a piece of chicken.
So far, so good. See you tomorrow!