- Make up your bed without my asking- Learn to discipline yourself
- Be careful- You are precious to me
- Let's Go-I am in a hurry to do the Lord's will
- Read your bible-Learn everything you can about God. And, He will talk directly to you through His Word
- Don't spend all of your money-Always spare some money for tithing and helping someone less fortunate than you
- It's late-Get some rest so that you can do the Lord's Work tomorrow
- Pick up your clothes-I would rather be busy about the Lord's work, than doing what you are capable of doing
- Good job in the Christmas play-I feel proud when you quote the Lord's Word
- Feed the dog-show mercy and love to others
- Finish your project-Worship God by using the gifts and talents He gave you to the fullest
- You are growing so big-I wonder who you will become
- The Lord should be your priority-Put God first
- Pray-Don't surrender your peace to anyone. Humble yourself and Pray. God will answer!
- Keep God's commandments-It hurts to see you experience needless pain
- I love you-I love you!
Parenting with God!
I called myself a Christian because I wore a cross, prayed to God and attended church regularly. Yet, I lied, gossiped, and judged others without mercy. I misrepresented my God with my behavior, attitude, and words. Such was my life.
In my prayers I asked for God to use my life to glorify Him, but was ill prepared for the response. I was arrested and charged with a felony! In deep and dark despair, I turned to Jesus Christ for help, and He was there to save me, as I sorrowfully repented for my past sinful behavior! Jesus transformed my heart and I was blessed with unimaginable peace and joy!
I am living proof that people can change and that choosing to live a righteous and holy life brings joy.