- First, I began by daily admitting my faults and shortcomings to God. I went all in. For hours on end, I vocally confessed my sins to God. As a result, my heart began to change. Immediately, I regained sensitivity to others again and felt an instant sorrow and regret when I acted ugly.
- Next, even in the privacy of my own home, I was careful not to create any more skeletons. When I did act wicked, I took it straight to God and would quickly apologize to His Son, Jesus Christ. In return, the healing feeling of forgiveness took root.
- Then, I made the conscious decision to accept the gift of Jesus' sacrifice and left my past failures behind! I committed to no longer dragging my wounds, sinful behavior and regrets with me through the rest of my life. With tears of joy, I accepted His offer of a fresh start.
- To keep my life on track, I threw myself into His Word.
- Finally, I refused to purposefully and ignorantly keep sinning!
To read more about how I repented, please visit: