Apr 7, 2019

How to Evangelize the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Many people ask me how I know how to Evangelize. Here's my reply...
I begin each day by prayerfully, reading and searching God's will through His Word. For as long as it takes, I ABIDE IN GOD THROUGH HIS SON JESUS CHRIST BY HIS SPIRIT OF TRUTH."
By doing so, God continually reminds me to STOP LOVING THE WORLD & MYSELF. (Starting out with the world takes my eyes off of God and my heart away from Him-causing my heart to focus on something other than His will for me).
Afterward, I go out into the world TO CARRY OUT HIS WILL & DEMONSTRATE HIS GREAT LOVE FOR THE LOST & HURTING. (God uses specific instructions from His Word to show me how to complete my next task. Then, His Spirit leads me to a particular person in need).
PLEASE NOTE THAT...When we try to fabricate a reason to share the Gospel, the desire comes from our own flesh! Our efforts are meaningless to the other person and to God! But, when we abide in Christ and Christ in us first, God will stir up our souls with an earnest yearning to see lost souls saved."
Excerpt Taken from-Lamp and Light, The Society for Distributing Hebrew Scriptures

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate