Aug 11, 2011

What is Heaven like?

Yesterday morning I awoke to an inspiring dream. It was one of those dreams you desperately try to fall back asleep to. In my dream, my cousin who died in a car accident when I was 18, entered the room I was in. Even though I was dreaming, I was aware that my cousin had passed away. When he approached me, I immediately requested, "Jimmy, please tell me about heaven."

My cousin looked right at me and said, "It's beautiful, the ground is made up of crystals and there's a mist in the air." Before, he could go on, I interrupted and requested, "Jimmy, tell me about Jesus!"

My cousin looked me and then slowly shook his head back and forth. He smiled and said, "He really likes you!"  I woke up with streams of tears running down my face.
Clouds to Heaven

To read my personal testimony, please go to: 

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate