Sep 27, 2011

Jesus Bring the Rain!

The Young's  Family Photo 2002
Our 8th wedding anniversary will fall on November 15, four days after the official book launch on Veteran's Day 2011 for Apologies From a Repentant Christian. I can hardly absorb all of the work God has done in our family since the night of October 20, 2008. Just three short years ago, I met with an attorney with the intentions of filing for divorce. Since then, each member of our family has individually accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts. Through Him, we have become a loving family!

Every time I tell our story to another family experiencing crisis, loss, anger and pain, I stand in awe at their hope-filled response! Our story has even make its way into the hands of the White House recently. It makes me want to say, "Jesus bring the rain!"
For less than $15.00, YOU too
Can Bring lasting HOPE To A Military Family!
There are currently 150 active members 
living here on the Central Coast of California.
You Can Help!
http://dlouyoung.blogspot.com/p/official-book-launch.htm

Or if your own family needs prayer support, please write to: dlouyoung@gmail.com



MercyMe-Bring the Rain Lyrics
I can count a million times
People asking me how I
Can praise You with all that I've gone through
The question just amazes me
Can circumstances possibly
Change who I forever am in You
Maybe since my life was changed
Long before these rainy days
It's never really ever crossed my mind
To turn my back on you, oh Lord
My only shelter from the storm
But instead I draw closer through these times
So I pray

Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain

I am Yours regardless of
The dark clouds that may loom above
Because You are much greater than my pain
You who made a way for me
By suffering Your destiny
So tell me what's a little rain
So I pray

Holy, holy, holy
Is the Lord God Almighty

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate