- The night Jesus was arrested he was abandoned by His friends. In His agony, He was left alone.
- The night I was arrested, God rushed family and friends to my side to console me.
- Jesus suffered accusation by a whole multitude. My husband stood alone in his accusation against me.
- Jesus’ trial was travesty. My case never even made it to trial. Instead, the charges were quickly with a lawyer who advocated for my innocence.
- Jesus suffered humiliation from others who spat on Him and mocked Him. I was shown great compassion by a jail officer who sweetly said, “You are going to get through this.”
- Jesus’ back was marred with lashings, while I only felt one bruise on my back.
- From the large, ugly Roman nails, Jesus suffered permanent wounds to His hands, while I simply felt numbness in my thumbs for a couple of weeks.
- Soldiers divided Jesus’ garments and cast lots, while I was offered blankets to warm me.
- Jesus carried the emotional weight of all of my sins on his shoulders. I didn’t even recognize I was a sinner before my arrest. In His innocence, Jesus suffered. In my guilt, I was shown great mercy!
|My Son's Drawing|