Jun 4, 2017

August 10, 2011 Journal Entry. Once again, God proved that He can and will meet all of my needs.


Dear Jesus, You are truly an all-sufficient provider. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Through the work of Your Spirit, I was able to ignore those worrisome thoughts and stay focused on Your will. Once again, You proved that You can and will meet all of my needs. 
As he walked through the front door today, my husband was bursting with an elevated spirit as he said, "Honey, you are not going to believe this! They gave me a raise at work. I guess my supervisor requested the raise some time ago. The raise was granted yesterday.  I'll be getting an extra few dollars per hour. Now, I can help pay for all those extra expenses you mentioned!"

Oh LORD, I didn’t have to worry. You had a plan all along. What a remarkable God You are!

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate