Jun 4, 2017

August 7, 2011 Journal Entry. God pays my unpaid bills.

Heavenly Father, thank You for being such a wonderful provider. How could I have known that You’d answer my prayer in such a glorious way? It was only six months ago when I quit my long career in Social Work to walk by Your side full-time.  At the time, I had no idea how You’d provide financially. I simply followed what I believed You were instructing me to do through Your Word. Unbelievably, You laid it upon my husband’s heart to pay all of my household bills for the first time in our marriage. What an incredible blessing, especially since this means he is paying for two separate rentals. I am still praying that You will reunite us under the same roof someday soon.

As I find rest in Your presence today, thankful for Your mighty hand of provision, something odd happens to me. My mind begins to take notice of a few unexpected bills.  I tell myself, “You have a plan. There is a roof over our head and enough money to meet our needs. Why should I worry?” Oh LORD, please return my focus back to You. And, help me to trust You more. Amen.  

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate