Jun 4, 2017

Dusting off my Journal!

On October 20, 2008, I found myself at life’s great crossroad. To the left, a wide and familiar path filled with the hustle and bustle of many travelers. To the right, a narrow road less traveled that would lead me to places beyond my greatest imagination. 

In the flash of a second, I'd make a decision. I'd leave the life I was comfortable with to take the road less traveled. With every step, I would walk on the heels of my new Savior, Jesus Christ. And, even though I'd soon discover just how difficult the Christian walk is, I'd also find the peace that comes from knowing that the Author of Creation was always with me. 

For over eight years, God has written stories on my heart. I pray that each of these journal entries demonstrates His guidance, intervention, and power in the life of a lowly believer. Thank you for taking this journey with me. I'll be praying for you!

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate