Jun 4, 2017

July 9, 2011 Journal Entry. Sometimes this world in which we live is difficult to navigate.


Tender Shepherd, I hardly wait for these quiet moments alone by Your side. Thank You for teaching me Your truth and bringing me into an intimate relationship with You. The more time I spend with You, Jesus, the more my heart falls in love. Oh LORD, thank You for Your glorious plan for my life and for that precious jail cell where I first met You. What an unlikely place for my heart to finally soften, my conscience to be alarmed and to first believe!

I must say, so far, You’ve truly been everything Your Word promised You’d be. Learning to see this world through Your eyes sure is an unbelievable experience. Sometimes this world in which we live is difficult to navigate. Yet, knowing that You are with me and that I’m never alone, provides my heart with hope. Perhaps that’s why, I am even more convinced that “neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate me from the love of God which is in You, Christ Jesus my Lord.” (Romans 8:28-29). 

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate