Jul 3, 2017

May 15, 2012 My Personal Journal Entry- Dear Jesus, My Son wants to get Baptized

Dear Jesus, my Lord, today our seven-year-old son Travis, shared with me that he wants to follow You. What a glorious sacred sign of Your work in our lives! I already feel as though Travis has been walking along my side this entire time. Still, as his mother, I can’t wait to see him publicly profess his belief in You. Thank You, LORD, for graciously allowing Travis to come to a saving faith in You at such a young age. I know that it was Your Spirit Who was actively sharing the Gospel with Travis every day and calling on him to respond. Thank You, God, for the work You have done in Travis’ heart!
Also, LORD, I’d like to thank You for another little boy, Travis’ first-grade buddy.  For over a year now, this little boy’s dad and I have spoken at length about You.  It didn’t take long before Travis’ little classmate, so inquisitive, began to ask questions of his own. Now, he wants to attend Travis’ baptism.

I wonder how long this little boy’s mother, a true believer in You, has waited for this moment. Won’t You please persuade this little boy’s Father to allow his son to attend the baptism? Thank You for leading this family unto our walk with You! I love You, God! Amen.

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate