Jul 31, 2017

September 21, 2012: My Personal Journal Entry: Praying to Jesus for others even when they hate you

LORD God Almighty, during his first two days of school, Travis tried his hardest to share his love for You with his new classmates. Today, he sadly reported, "Mom, no one would talk to me at school today. And, there's a girl who is being mean to me." As I choked back the tears, I replied, "Well Son, what do you think you should do about that?" My son looked at me and said, "Pray for the kids in my class, especially the mean girl." So, we held hands and prayed as we submitted the situation to You. We prayed, “Gracious Master and God, please help us to share You with those who are hurting, afraid or lost, especially this particular little girl in Travis' new class. And, Father, please help us to shake off the dust when we are rejected. Through Jesus, we pray. Amen.”  

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate