Aug 8, 2017

November 30, 2012: When things go smoothly, Satan will attack-This time it was my health

Father God, just when things had begun to go smoothly, I once again find myself under attack from the enemy.
As You know, for the past few weeks, I have been seriously writing about my continued journey with Your son, Jesus Christ. My second book was well under way. I was excited! Simultaneously, my husband and I have begun to meet privately with a new Pastor. We both feel that we need assistance in communicating better with one another. Counseling was proving helpful and I was feeling even closer to You. 
Perhaps it shouldn’t have surprised me when I suddenly began to struggle. With each day that passed, I began to feel more physically drained. At first, I wondered, “Could it be the flu?” I had suddenly lost my normal high level of energy, and now I felt tired, very tired. All I wanted to do was sleep. At one point I started to feel too tired to drive to a local drug store to purchase fabric softener. Yet, a few wrinkled shirts were enough to cause friction between my husband and me. What was I going to do?
I decided to pray for strength. Perhaps, I was under spiritual attack. So, I prayed. “Please Lord; drive the devil away so that I may do Your will without hindrance. In Your mighty name, Jesus. Amen.” Instantly, You responded! 
I had just placed our crunchy towels in the dryer when something caught my eye. One white dryer sheet lay on top of the pile of wet clothes. My eyes welled with tears!
Next, I returned to our trailer. I sat at my computer. “Time to praise my Savior in a tweet or two.”  I tweeted, “Abba Father, even under attack, I commit to living intentionally in Your will and obediently to Your Word. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen."

Just after my tweet posted on line, another tweet posted above it. "Não Temas, porque EU SOU CONTIGO; não te assombres, porque Eu Sou teu Deus." [Isaías.41:10a]  At first, I couldn’t understand what was written in Spanish. So, I searched on another website for Isaiah 41:10 in English. Unbelievable! Through the internet, I was receiving direct communication from You. You had responded,  Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
Immediately, I tearfully began to praise Your name. 

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate