Aug 7, 2017

November 7, 2012: My Personal Journal Entry: Thank You God for making me a Parent!

Dear Jesus, today I’d like to thank You for the life of my son, Travis. I stood waiting for the school bell to ring. All of a sudden, Travis ran up to my side and hugged me tightly. Excitedly, he said, "Mom, I did a miracle today!" I tilted my head to the side and curiously asked, "What do you mean son?" He continued, "Well, there was a kid who fell today. He scraped his knee and was crying real hard. He couldn't walk. So, I went over to him and put my hand on him. Then, I said, 'God is with you,' and the kid just got up and walked away."  I hugged Travis back, while in my heart I prayed, “Thank You, LORD, for the honor of being a parent, especially to Travis Michael Young.”

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate