Oct 26, 2017

November 14, 2013: My Personal Journal Entry: My life is a story of God's Amazing LOVE


Father God, today I decided that Travis and I would stay warm inside our cozy hotel room. Travis has school assignments that need to be completed before our return back to California and it was quite cold yesterday going door to door in the cold offshore wind. Perhaps we’ll share another tasty and satisfying breakfast in the hotel lobby and then see what You've planned for our day.
Right now, the sun has only begun to peak its head from the horizon. Already, I find myself singing Your praises. LeeRoy has gone off to work again, allowing me time to delight in the beauty of this moment. 
Despite the unusually warmer week Long Island, New York is experiencing, for the past two days, You’ve amazingly made it snow! I turn on the local morning news and listen to announcements of the arrival of the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree. The newscasters say that the locals are complaining that the massive Christmas tree is taking up several city blocks of treasured parking spaces. But, I just smile and fill with excitement. I’ve always wanted to be in New York around Christmastime. 
Oh LORD, Your love is far deeper and more special than any other love I’ve known. Through Your abundant mercy, I have found a living hope that does not fade away during tough times. On days such as these when I feel safe, warm and adored, I rejoice!

Yes, this walk has its share of trials. But it also has moments such as these to remind me that to You, I am much more precious than gold. How could I not be filled with inexpressible joy and gratefulness? Thank You, LORD, for an amazing week that so far has exceeded even the most wonderful lifelong expectation! Thank You for loving me the way You do. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate