Jul 18, 2012

All I Need is My Savior and my Friend, Jesus Christ!


    "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment.'  Matthew 6:25
       
          I only had a few days left to pack belongings and finish cleaning the apartment before the move.  I had never lived out of a 5th wheel before, so I was finding it difficult to know just what to pack. Two households crammed into a 32 foot space!  I started to feel stress over packing just the right belongings.
         After hours of sweating and moving heavy boxes, I decided to take a break from packing. Maybe I should read my email one last time before I place my computer in storage.
       As God would have it, when I opened my daily scripture, I found God's prepared response!Matthew 6:25. "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment " I smiled as I realized that there was no need to worry about which belongings to bring. God was before me, preparing all my steps and He would provide all that I would ever need! Soon, I returned to my packing with a completely different attitude. This time, packing didn't feel like a chore. Instead it was simply another way to praise God!
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below! 
To read this author's personal testimony please go to: http://dlouyoung.blogspot.com/p/store.html

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate