Jul 20, 2012

Revelation 3:20 Jesus says, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock..."




     It was our first real night spent around our new dinner table. I prepared a simple dinner, pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn and applesauce. Our 7-year-old set the table. My husband took his seat while I made his plate. Then, I set his plate in front of him. Without hesitation, my husband humbly said, "This is so nice." Then, he reached out both of his hands, palm side up. We all held hands and my husband began to pray, "Lord Jesus, there are no words to express how grateful I feel right now. Thank you for this meal and for bringing my family home to me." Tears overflowing!

Please share your thoughts in the comments section below!  
To read this author's personal testimony please go to: http://dlouyoung.blogspot.com/p/store.html

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate