Jun 11, 2016

Daily Blog of the 3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt~ by Donna L. Young DAY 2

Well, The 3 Week Diet Plan ~by Brian Flatt~ is off to a rocky start (for my poor 11-yr-old I mean). As for me, I've seen immediate results!

~Day 2~

PROs

  • Got to have some protein today instead of just rabbit food. I ate 3 eggs for breakfast and a piece of chicken for lunch. 
  • Weighed 150.4 this morning!!!
CONs
  • CRANKY!!! And on my 11-yr old's 2nd day of summer vacation. Poor thing! 
  • Also, I found myself wandering around, rather circling the coffee pot. My mourning routine of a cup of coffee with my Bible time had gone all Topsy-Turvy.
  • Still suffering a pretty intense head ache.
  • Super hungry. Trying to get used to the hunger pangs. 

Deviations

  • I was out doing ministry at the 4:00 pm mealtime. So, I ate a McDonald's Chicken Artisan sandwich with no bun and no sauce. (I accidentally ate a protein at 4:00 pm instead of 8:00 pm)
  • Performed an home Vinegar enema. Tons of parasites expelled.
  • Didn't exercise at all today. 
  • Stopped taking the Black Walnut Complex and using the Zapper.

So far, so good. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate