Jun 13, 2016

Daily Blog of the 3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~DAY 3


Day 3~

PROs

  • Day 1 & 2 were definitely much more difficult than today. Maybe because I added a Stacker Fat Burner to my day. (A Fat Burner is recommended as part of the 3 Week Diet Program. I purchased this one at the Dollar Store. They're pretty much caffeine. So my headaches went away almost immediately. I concluded that the headaches were probably caused by a caffeine withdrawal).  Although, now the caffeine on an empty stomach is starting to make me feel a little nauseous. 
  • Weighed 149.0 this morning!!!
  • Tried the workout included in the program. Was intimidated at first by the Goblet Squats, but they weren't hard at all. I must admit that my legs felt like Jello for awhile afterward though. 
  • The workout made me want to drink more water which is good because I was having a hard time drinking the recommended Gallon a day.
  • I was definitely LESS CRANKY today! Which my family seems to appreciate :)
  • A skin condition that I've had my entire life is suddenly clearing up. Also, a bump on the bottom of my foot seems to be disappearing. Plus, my tongue feels cleaner and my nails are getting exceptionally strong.
CONs
  • Still a little hard to drink a gallon of water a day.
  • Sick of vegetables already. 
  • Don't like feeling hungry all the time.

Deviations
  • Ate a hard boiled egg with second meal. Protein was only supposed to be at first and third meal. 
  • Added 1 tsp of mayonnaise to a piece of chicken. 

                      So far, so good. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate