Jul 31, 2016

Why I attempted to complete the 3 Week Diet Plan by Brian Flatt?

Why would a Bible-believing Christian woman try a NEW FAD DIET PLAN? Well, it all started with my marriage. One tearful day, I decided to share my heart with the LORD. "LORD, it's been another long and heart-wrenching season with my husband. I am feeling lonely and rejected. I wonder, "Will my husband ever really want to be married to me?" 
Before opening the pages of my Bible, I innocently and softly said out loud, “LORD Jesus, will You marry me?” Afterward, I opened my Bible. The pages amazingly landed on Matthew 22, the parable of the wedding banquet. I sobbed for hours.
The next day, I opened my Bible yet again. My heart was still basking in my Bible devotion from the day before. Once more, I allowed the pages to fall as they may. My jaw dropped when I read,

“For your Maker is your husband,
The LORD of hosts is His name;
And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel;
He is called the God of the whole earth.
For the LORD has called you
Like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit,
Like a youthful wife when you were refused,”
Says your God.” Isaiah 54:5-6 (NKJV)

My Wedding Photo 
           Recently, I found myself reminiscing about that wonderful promise from God. As a result, I decided to commemorate my love for Christ Jesus as my betrothed. Wanting to look my best, I decided to lose weight. That's where the diet came in. Here is a picture from my special day. 





           

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate