Jun 23, 2017

February 12, 2012 Journal Entry. My first unanswered prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father, for the first time during this exciting journey with You, I am beside myself with sorrow.  I’ve just heard back from the animal rescue. The receptionist shared with me that the wounded dove passed away during the night. “Yaweh, Your Word says whatever I ask in prayer, believing, I’ll receive. But, I asked, believed and still, You didn’t heal the sweet wounded dove.
So with trepidation, sadness, and teary eyes,  I run to You now for comfort. I suppose my dashed hopes are probably my fault.  Therefore Father, please help me not to wallow in this discouragement.  I want to learn to trust You with everything, even my unmet expectations. Please, LORD, help me to remember that You have a divine purpose for everything. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate