Jun 11, 2017

November 19, 2011 journal entry. How God's plans are better than our own

Father God, You have outdone Yourself again! I can hardly contain my excitement. This campground is beautiful, complete with natural hot spring waterfalls and majestic mountains. Not only that, but there are date palm trees and sandy dunes. I feel as though I’ve somehow stepped back in time. Amidst these deserts sands, I can’t stop my mind from drifting, as we pull up to the park's main office area. I see my husband waving in the distance as I begin to wonder, “Could this be what ancient Jerusalem looked like?”

My husband is wearing an ear to ear grin and greets us with a warmhearted welcome. I feel my mind begin to idle in sync with our car as I try my best to allow You to etch the moment into memory. In my heart, a say a little prayer. “Holy and Righteous Father, thank You for Your love. I know I didn't earn it. And, I know I don't deserve it. Yet, You offer it so freely. Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for this joy I feel right now.  Thank You for leading to this place. Please help me to share You with those living in this park, especially my husband. In Jesus' name. Amen.”

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate