Jun 7, 2017

October 21, 2011 Journal Entry. God Guides us Step by Step.

Dear Father, lately my husband has been asking me if we can purchase a 5th Wheel RV Trailer. Since we’re already in debt, I don’t think it is a good idea. But, my husband has grown tired of living out of hotel rooms. And, with each new job site location, his homesickness seems to grow.
So, today I told LeeRoy that I’d be willing to go trailer browsing at a local RV Sales park. Just between You and me, I am hoping that the cool and rainy weather might hinder our search. Even so, we’ve made a deal. “We’ll just go to browse,” I said. "The only way, I’ll consider going further into debt over another large purchase is if a Christian salesman approaches us." “Certainly, we’d be hard-pressed to find a Christian car salesman.” I thought to myself.

Wouldn’t you know it, within 5 minutes a salesman approached us and quickly revealed his faith in You? He led us over to a used trailer. By then, our clothes had become drenched from the pouring rain. Yet, I was touched that You had quickly revealed Your plan. As I listened to the salesman’s testimony, my husband signed on the dotted line. Hopefully, now, our rescued puppy, Grace and my husband will enjoy a cozy living space while they are away from home. 

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate