Jul 10, 2017

July 1, 2012: My Personal Journal Entry: God answers my prayer for our family to reunify under the same roof

Dear Elohim, after three and a half years of living apart, our family is once again reunified.  I would never have imagined our new life together would begin in a trailer park located just outside of Los Angeles. Yet, from the moment we pulled into the park, my heart practically burst from excitement. I could barely contain my eagerness to help my husband set up camp. I swiftly asked, “What do we do first?” as he began to attach the sewer line and electrical cords. LeeRoy sweetly responded, “I got this honey. I don’t want you to get dirty.” Like a little child, I had to fight the urge to fidget while I stood by his side offering words of encouragement.
With nothing better to do, I looked around and took in our new surroundings. Right away, I noticed two new neighbors. The two women, living in the neighboring campsite, kindly greeted us and welcomed us to the park.  Within a few hours, we were all set up and settled in.

Soon it was time for supper. Since it was our first real night spent around our new dinner table, I prepared some warm home comfort food: pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn, and applesauce. Our 7-year-old set the table. My husband took his seat while I made his plate. Then, I set his plate in front of him. Without hesitation, my husband humbly said, "This is so nice." Then, he reached out both of his hands, palm side up. We all held hands and my husband began to pray, "Lord Jesus, there are no words to express how grateful I feel right now. Thank You for this meal and for bringing my family home to me." My head slumped over a little further as tears fell like rain.  
In my heart, I said a little prayer of my own. "Thank You LORD for answering my prayer to reunify me with my husband under the same roof. In Jesus' name. Amen."

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate