Jul 9, 2017

June 20, 2012: My Personal Journal Entry: God is not a God of Confusion 1 Corinthians 14:33 KJV

Dear Jesus, today I began to announce to family and friends that my young son and I would be joining my husband as he travels around the country from job site to job site.  I must admit, I was astonished to hear their response.
Many of my loved ones seem greatly concerned. “Are you sure about this?” One friend sincerely questioned. “Has your husband sought help for his addiction?” Another asked. “Why doesn’t your husband just move back in with you and your two boys?” Several suggested. Imagine my confusion when another, too afraid to approach me directly, placed a note of worry in the church collection box. And, even my Pastor seemed a bit troubled.

But, I know You are calling me to a new area and that You are not a God of confusion. So, I’ve decided to trust You and take courage. I began to reply, “I may not quite trust my husband yet, but I trust God. And, I believe He is telling me to reunite with my husband under the same roof.” 


1 Corinthians 14:33(KJV)


"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate