Jul 13, 2017

July 4, 2012: My Personal Journal Entry. God Guided my steps, the HOLY Spirit Guided my words & I was able to refrain from Judging

Good morning LORD! Today, I woke to the miraculous sound of soft raindrops hitting the plastic skylight above our bed. I ran outside to see if it was in fact raining. Sure enough, You had responded to another prayer.  “Hey neighbor, can you believe it’s raining?” I called out to the woman as I walked next door. One woman smiled and said, “I know, it’s unbelievable!”
I figured You wanted me to spend some time with each woman privately because, at that moment, the second woman began to pour her heart out. “I never share with others like this,” She said.  Then, she spoke about the sting of judgment she had felt from Christians over the years.  I choked back the tears as I began to notice how You had orchestrated our conversation.  You knew my heart and how much I had tried to resist judging her too!

As we ended our sweet and tender moment together, I struck up another private conversation with You. “Lord, thank You for teaching me another valuable lesson regarding my walk with You. I understand now, that to continue along this journey, I will need to call upon You, sometimes even moment by moment and ask for assistance from Your Spirit.  Thank You for sending such a wonderful helper. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”


Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate