Aug 11, 2017

December 30, 2012: My Personal Journal Entry: The Christmas Play. God Answers Another Prayer

Dear Father God, I wish to thank and praise You for today. Early this morning, out of the blue, I received a text message from our current church Pastor. "Please come to play practice this morning at 9:00 am." We hadn’t signed up to be part of the church’s Christmas play. Now with only a few minutes to spare, we both rushed to get dressed. Then we immediately drove to the church. Travis had no idea just what part he’d play in the Christmas production. Still, his heart was open. Wouldn't you know it; Travis was chosen to play the role of Joseph! We both smiled as our hearts filled with honor and joy.

He practiced his part in the play while I sat quietly in one of the chairs. A few moments to share alone with You. In my heart, I thanked You for answering my son's sweet prayer. Then, I walked to the back of the church and found an extra Bible to read. In our rush to be on time for practice, I had forgotten to bring my own Bible. Still, I wanted to hear the Word You had prepared for my heart. I found an old small print New King James Version of the Bible and quickly opened it. Just as You had planned, the pages landed on Psalm 28 "Rejoicing in Answered Prayer." 

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate