Oct 30, 2017

November 16, 2013: My Personal Journal Entry: Last Day of Our New York Mission Trip

Author and Perfector, today is the last day of our mission trip here in New York City. As I pack our freshly laundered clothes, my heart fills with gratefulness. I wonder, “How will I ever be able to offer You the praise and gratitude that You deserve?” What a mighty God You are, Jesus! Thank You for allowing me to serve You this past week. I know I will never forget this mission trip. In Your mighty name, Yeshua. Amen.

Thy presence, Lord, the place shall fill;
My heart shall be thy throne;
Thy holy, just and perfect will, shall in my flesh be done. I thank Thee for the present grace, And now in hope rejoice;
In confidence to see Thy face, And always hear Thy voice.
I have the things I ask of Thee;
What more shall I require?
That still my soul may restless be,
And only Thee desire.
Thy only will be done, not mine,
But make, Lord, Thy home;
Coe as thou wilt, I that resign,
But O, my Jesus, come!

#565 Thy will be done C.M.
Methodist Hymnal 1866

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate