Jun 15, 2016

3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~ Day 6~

3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~

Day 6~

Well,  I hit an old goal weight today. 145.6! You know, the last time I weighed this amount, I was going to CURVES AND working out at home regularly. Plus, I was counting calories.  Back then, it took months and months to lose a few lbs. This time, 5 days! So I will press on!

PROs
  • Weighed 145.6 this morning!!!
  • Getting full easily. 
  • Worked out again and slept with icy-hot patches on my thighs. Pain in my legs went away completely.
CONs
  • Still hungry between meals. 
  • Very tempting to buy candy bars while waiting in grocery line. 
Deviations
  • I ate a pre-packaged, individual communion cup to celebrate communion with my LORD.
  • At the end of the night, I began craving something sweet. So, I ate a yogurt with all natural ingredients. 
                      So far, so good. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate