3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~
Day 6~Well, I hit an old goal weight today. 145.6! You know, the last time I weighed this amount, I was going to CURVES AND working out at home regularly. Plus, I was counting calories. Back then, it took months and months to lose a few lbs. This time, 5 days! So I will press on!
- Weighed 145.6 this morning!!!
- Getting full easily.
- Worked out again and slept with icy-hot patches on my thighs. Pain in my legs went away completely.
- Still hungry between meals.
- Very tempting to buy candy bars while waiting in grocery line.
- I ate a pre-packaged, individual communion cup to celebrate communion with my LORD.
- At the end of the night, I began craving something sweet. So, I ate a yogurt with all natural ingredients.