Jun 15, 2016

Daily Blog of the 3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~DAY 5

3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~

Day 5~

I cannot believe how much I've lost already! I've tried several diets in the past that were similar to this one. However, I have never had these results before! And, so I will press on!

PROs
  • Weighed 146.8 this morning!!!
  • Getting used to the hunger pangs. 
  • Headaches went away. And, I didn't take the caffeine supplement today. 
  • Hearing and reading Scripture in a deeper more meaningful way. 
  • Being in control of my eating habbits is having another surprising effect. I am also taking a hard look at my Spiritual health. It seems I have quite the plank in my eye that I have looked past for awhile. Humble me gently LORD. I pray.
CONs
  • Still can't walk without feeling pain in my thighs.
  • Not so slow to anger as commanded by my Jesus. 
Deviations
  • Cheated a few times. 1st, I had a few samples at Nothing Bundt Cakes.  
  • Next, I substituted a protein at dinner. I ate a piece of roasted pork from dinner. 
  • Then, I ate 1/2 of a new yogurt I received as a gift from our LORD. (Vons Just4U program).
  • And, last, I ate a pre-packaged, individual communion cup to celebrate communion with my LORD.
  • Just had water at the 8:00pm meal time. I was full!
                      So far, so good. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate