Jun 17, 2016

Daily Blog of the 3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~DAY 8

Daily Blog of the 3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt 
By Donna L. Young ~DAY 8~

Today was day 8. I weighed the same amount as yesterday 146! Just seeing the number on the scale, I flashed back to those days on the Adkins diet when I had lost a bunch of weight quickly then suddenly plateaued. I learned then that eating broke the plateau. So, I am sure after today's total fast, the meal will tell my body that I am trying to starve it and get my metabolism started again. Well, at least that is what I hope.

PROs


  • Still happy about the number 146!
  • Looking forward to eating anything I want tonight @ 8:00pm


CONs


  • Fasting, when it isn't for an answer to prayer is REALLY NO FUN! 

SO FAR SO GOOD! SEE YOU TOMORROW!





No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate