Jun 18, 2016

Daily Blog of the 3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt ~By Donna L. Young ~DAY 9

Daily Blog of the 3 Week Diet Plan, Brian Flatt

~DAY 9~

Okay, so last night I was able to eat anything I wanted. I chose a McDonald's double Quarterpounder. No, this is not a McDonald's diet. But, for some reason, unknown to me, I keep craving fast food. Well, the result was complete nausea. If I could do last night's meal over, I would. I spent much of the night trying to keep the McDonald's down. I also experienced heartburn today along with an upset stomach. Well, at least I won't be craving fast food for awhile :)

As for today, I have stuck to the plan fairly well. The only exception is that I ate at 2, 5 and 8:00pm instead of 12, 3 and 6pm. And, I at a yogurt at the end of the day to alleviate the nausea.

PROs
  • Keeping the weight off so far, despite a huge fast food meal. 
  • Eating such high fat meals is making me WANT to work out.

CONs
  • Today, I began the High FAT portion of the diet plan. I had been looking forward to this part, but, it feels like every artery in my chest is clogging with fat.  
  • I also began taking omega 3 fish oil today. I think both the fish oil and the high content of fat are the reason I feel so nauseous. 
  • I checked my blood pressure today at Rite Aid and it was VERY HIGH compared to normal.
  • And, I have heartburn for the first time today.
  • Still 146.8! I think I've hit another plateau. 
DEVIATIONS

  • Worked out again instead of taking a day off in between workouts.
  • Added a yogurt to my day. 
  • Have not been taking my daily brisk walk for 30 minutes. (I've only walked one day during the past 8 days). 
                   That's all for now. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate