Jun 11, 2017

November 24, 2011 Journal Entry. Another reason to be thankful to God.

Happy Thanksgiving Eternal Father! This morning, I woke to the following thoughts. “I am so grateful for You and all that You have done for me LORD. I am most thankful for October 20, 2008; the day You saved a wretch like me! I am in awe of You and I adore You! I can’t wait to spend this day in Your presence. I know now that everything else in this life pales in comparison to You. Bring glory to Your name today LORD. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.”

And, now as I lay my head down to sleep, I begin to reflect upon the entire day. Once again, my heart fills with gratitude. Thank You, Father, for the wonderful Thanksgiving Day feast! I truly enjoyed spending our meal as a family and with LeeRoy’s coworkers. Not to mention, the meal You planned for us was one of, no, was the tastiest, turkey meals I have ever eaten! I am so grateful I didn’t have to spend the day on my feet cooking and cleaning as usual. What a wonderful and perfect gift. I am yet again overwhelmed by Your goodness! 

No comments:

Facebook

Total Pageviews

Translate